Big thanks to Josh Sobel for providing a female Malcolm mod.
Personal work with Malcolm rig on Softimage XSI.
Thanks to AnimSchool and more especially to Dave Gallagher.
* Trex Roar
* Trex chasing anim test
* Avengers Age of Ultron shots( B&W shots are used for context)
* Guardians of Galaxy shots.
* Cat anim Test
* Betfair Commercial _ Animated Octopus
* Puppy and ball (Puppy Animation)
* Run away (Body Mechanics)
* Horse Fell over (Creature animation)
* Cat chasing laser dot ( Creature animation)
* Horse Animation
* Bully - (upper body and Facial)
* Right Bob..? - (Acting piece)
* Creature fight sequence (Wip)
All above works are my personal works.
Thanks to Creature Animationateam.com, noxlabs.com,Animschool.com,Joel3d.com and Highend 3d.com for the free and paid Rigs :)
My personal animation works,responsible for all character animations, creature animations and renders.
Concerto of The Third Kind is an in-house experimental work inspired by Steven Spielberg’s science fiction film from 1977. The animation was created using AnimSchool’s Malcolm character rig.
Malcolm Rig courtesy of http://www.animschool.com.
Please visit my blog at http://www.yarimmachado.com
More stuff from “Animations with the Malcolm Rig”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.