Kevin Bertoli talks to Helen Dalley on Sky News about PM CAPITAL's approach to investing in Asia. Specifically Kevin discusses;
• opportunities to invest in Asia
• why some of the best long term opportunities are within the Asian (ex-Japan) Region
• genuine value in industries that are supported by rising domestic consumption levels or that are benefiting from changes to consumer consumption patterns
• why the evolution of more than four billion consumers in the Asian region creates a large investment opportunity
• PM CAPITAL's differentiated approach to investing in Asia for Australian investors. Most other offers rely heavily on the current macro-economic backdrop and are quasi-index focused, rather than following a fundamental bottom-up stock picking approach. The high conviction formula has seen the PM CAPITAL Emerging Asia Fund deliver a total return, since inception in 2008, of more than 202.3%, which compares favourably against the MSCI Asia (ex Japan) Equity Index (Net Dividends Reinvested, AUD) total return of 19.0% (as at 28 February 2014).