Delivering analytics and executive reporting with a single click
Many organizations have very mature GRC programs and processes complete with policies and e-learning. However, in many instances GRC programs are compromised with technology solutions built internally or utilizing SharePoint and Excel. Solutions like this have a significant impact on:
- Workplace efficiency and agility
- An inability to rapidly recognize risk trends
- Inability to orchestrate distribution of related content
- Inability to create a board or executive report at a single click
In recent conversations nearly all compliance officers report that it takes them significant time and effort to create reports and determine the true picture of risk. It doesn't have to be this way! This session will show you how Convercent makes reporting and analytics easy, helping you to understand your people risk profile at a moment's notice -- without breaking your budget or requiring any infrastructure budget and prioritization from IT.
Compliance issues in the workplace can be quite a challenge if not handled correctly. The key to success for any type of internal malfeasance investigation is a firm understanding of the procedures that must be followed. To that end, Convercent offers our webinar on the 7 Phases to Conducting a Workplace Investigation.
In this webinar we'll provide a comprehensive 7-phase overview examining procedures designed to ensure that your workplace investigations are conducted properly and designed to decrease liability for your company.
This webinar will provide the following:
- An in-depth analysis of each of the 7 stages to conducting workplace investigations
- Guidelines for how to properly document communications with the incident reporter and all involved parties
- How to conduct workplace investigations designed to decrease your company’s liability
Hosted by seasoned workplace investigations expert Autumn L. Lowry, MA, PCI – Convercent's Manager of Investigations, this webinar will consist of 45 minutes of presentation followed by 15 minutes of open Q&A. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to better protect your business.
Recorded Live: Wednesday, April 2, 2014 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Cost: No cost
Making Headlines for All the Wrong Reasons: How to Avoid Litigation from Your Investigations
Aggressive investigation tactics have resulted in some companies being taken to court and facing payouts. Convercent's Manager of Investigations Autumn Lowry spends 45 minutes discussing these cases, how they came about and how to avoid being caught in a court case because of your investigation approach.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- Details about important and recent court cases involving false imprisonment, fraud and false confessions
- Key terms and ideas to be aware of when conducting an investigation in the public or private sector
- The basics of the REID technique of investigation
- Best practices to help you conduct a ethical investigation
View on Convercent website at: http://www.convercent.com/resources/how-to-avoid-litigation-from-your-investigations/