This lesson picks up right where the last Pivot Table lesson left off.
In this tutorial, you will learn:
- How to use multiple levels of data within row or column labels.
- Expand / collapse all functionality through right-click (Expand / collapse entire field)
- Advanced filtering options including: right-click, row label, column label, and report filters. Includes multiple simultaneous filters, and using search/filter functionality within each data level.
- ‘Defer Layout Update’ option which allows for changing fields without pivot table automatically updating.
- Fields Section / Areas Section Stacked vs. Other Pivot Field List Formats.