7th of a total of 18 “3 louvre” cars built. Sold new to the Garage Francorchamps for their team driver Leon Dernier.
Converted to open headlights in 1959.
Superb early race history including ADAC 1000 kms at the Nürburgring 1959 - placed 2nd in class.
Just one custodian since 1974. Superb preserved patina & originality.
Total mechanical restoration by DK Engineering during 2012.