• Getting Started
• Painting with Natural Dyes & Gutta Resists
• Creating a mono chromatic painting with Natural Dyes
• Bound Resist
• Making the Gum Tragacanth Binder
• Using textured brayers to make marks on the cloth
• Screen Printing using resists and non traditional techniques (a variation on deconstructed screen printing)
• Monoprinting with found vegetation such as grasses and leaves.
• Bundle and/or Compost Dyeing
• Other Bundle Dyeing techniques
• Mixing Surface Design Techniques (painting, resists, etc.,) to achieve gorgeous cloth!
• Other Resists, using tape as a resist, etc.
• Monoprinting with objects.
• Screen printing with Natural Dyes
• Stamping and More with Natural Dyes