How technology is transforming our system of education to generate equal opportunities for all.
SCRIPT & DIRECTION: Daniel Sierra, Ricardo Habalian
ILLUSTRATION AND ANIMATION: Victoria Fernández
VOICEOVER ARTIST: Vanessa Cuervo
VOICEOVER RECORDING: Leonardo Pérez
MUSIC AND SOUND DESIGN: Esparragus (Daniel Arreaza)
- creaky_swingset.aif by Corsica_S, CC BY 3.0
- frontdoor-lock.wav by TwistedLemon, CC BY 3.0
- Lizard eye blink.mp3 by DJ Burnham, CC BY 3.0
- Wine glasses clink.mp3 by DJ Burnham, CC BY 3.0
- Page_Turn_24.wav by Koops, CC BY 3.0
- whip.mp3 by morgantj, CC BY 3.0
- lightbulbwink.wav by FreqMan, BY CC 3.0
- rocket.wav by Sergenious, CC BY 3.0
- Dialup.mp3 by Jlew, CC BY 3.0
- My Car Horn - Beep Beep.wav by fogma, CC BY 3.0
- retro airplane.wav by Inplano, CC BY-NC
- Fisher Price3.WAV by tombola, CC Sampling Plus, 1.0
- Traffic-Horn Honking.aif by A43, CC Sampling Plus, 1.0
- Open_03.WAV by kjackson, CC Sampling Plus, 1.0
- Drop_Slow_Long_01.wav by mich3d, CC Sampling Plus, 1.0
- HARTBEAT.WAV by dkmedic, CC Sampling Plus, 1.0
All other sounds used in this video belong to the Public Domain and therefore their Attribution is not required.
How can we get people more engaged, more productive, and happier at work? Is technology part of the problem – and could it also be part of the solution?
Dave Coplin, Chief Envisioning Officer at Microsoft, imagines what might be possible if more organisations embraced the full, empowering potential of technology and encouraged a truly open, collaborative and flexible working culture.
The RSA is a 258 year-old charity devoted to creating social progress and spreading world-changing ideas. For more information about our research, RSA Animates, free events programme and 27,000 strong Fellowship.
Find out more about the RSA at thersa.org
Follow the RSA on Twitter: twitter.com/thersaorg
Like the RSA on Facebook: facebook.com/thersaorg
This audio has been edited from the original event by Abi Stephenson, RSA. Animation by Cognitive Media.