"Tomorrow I Will Be Gone" is Outcrop Films' début feature length film. Set in the sandstone paradise of Rocklands, South Africa, the film follows a selection of Britain's finest boulderers on their trip, grappling with the best the boulders have to offer. Watch mega classics & Nicole testpieces such as Golden Shadow and Black Eagle.
No interviews, no nonsense, just climbing.
Featuring Micky Page, David Mason, Mina Leslie-Wujastyk, Lucinda Whittaker, Sam Whittaker, Scott Gibson, Grant Bateman, Andy Banks, Richard Sharpe and Nick Brown.
See the trailer to our latest film here: vimeo.com/35022331 which is on sale now: http://www.outcropfilms.com/shop-2
Music in order of appearance:
1. The Sun Smells Too Loud by Mogwai
2. Days to Come by Bonobo
3. The W.A.N.D by The Flaming Lips
4. Intimate Controversy by Yovee
5. Enter by Moonfleet
6. Ghosts N' Stuff by Deadmau5
7. No Turning Back by Gui Boratto
8. Romona Was A Waitress by Paul Dempsey
9. You Are A Tourist by Death Cab For Cutie
10. Highway Of Endless Dreams by M83
11. Come To Me (Wordless) by 65 Days Of Static
12. The Stranger by RJD2
13. Dayvan Cowboy by Boards Of Canada
Here is a quick video featuring some footage of Ethan Walker attempting Belly of The Beast | 8B+/V14 at Raven Tor. This problem put up by Chris Webb Parsons in 2013 starts deep in the cave and climbs out into Keen Roof. Ethan got super close this day but managed the 3rd ascent a couple of days after!
A few classic problems at Little Rock City (aka Stone Fort) outside Chattanooga, TN. Problems climbed are Thong, Shotgun, Cleopatra, Tristar, Genghis Khan, Cyclops, Deception, Bedwetters, Celestial Mechanics, Instinct, and The Wave. Got to love that Southern Sandstone.