This is a FULL 3D ANIMATION
ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN, MODELING, SHADING, TEXTURE, LIGHTING, RENDERING, POST PROCESS, VISUAL EFFECTS, MUSIC PRODUCTION
***BY THIAGO LIMA***
INFORMAÇÕES SOBRE O CURSO 3D - BUTTERFLY
THE CONCEPT OF BUTTERFLY HOUSE
When I was just a kid, I´ve been painting some butterfly in a nice way, the method consist in draw just in one side of the paper then close the both sides to have a mirrored image. The most common image was a butterfly.
This thing keep in my mind until these days. I ever think about create some new architecture using this mirror idea to create a new image. A lot of kind of solutions passed through my mind but I never did, until now.
I was really really tired to see the same kind of 3D architectural images: Box house on middle of trees or just lofts with same furniture. So I mixed this two problems and thought in a solution., using the butterfly main idea. It was just think "outside the box".
95% of the models was made by myself and the other 5% are premade models.# vimeo.com/61835260 Uploaded 86.5K Plays 1,362 Likes 35 Comments
00:12: The VFX Tour Robot - V-Ray - CG Supervisor, Look dev, lighting, shading, textures, env creation, compositing.
00:26: David Guetta "Turn Me On" - V-Ray- CG Supervisor, Look dev, lighting, shading, textures.
00:55: Verizon Arena – V-Ray Artist. HDMI BOT. Look dev, lighting, shading.
01:03: Verizon Arena – V-Ray Artist. Lighting.
01:07: BMW RUNNERS – V-Ray – Lighting. shading, texturing.
01:15: Hyundai Engineering - V-Ray - CG Supervisor, env look dev, shading, textures, lighting.
01:41: Scion IQ - V-Ray artist, look dev, lighting, shading, textures.
01:52: Halo - V-Ray - Lead 3d Artist, look dev, lighting, shading Noble 6, Interior renders, Nuke 3D projection setup.
02:04: Droid X - V-Ray - Lead 3d Artist, look dev, Lighting, shading.
02:11: I'm Here- V-Ray - Lead 3d Artist, look dev, Lighting, shading.
02:20: Nightmare Elmstreet- Vray - Lead 3d Artist, Freddy wall look dev, Lighting, shading.
02:27: Nightmare Elmstreet- Renderman - Lighting Artist, Freddy face replacement.
02:34: Percy Jackson-V-Ray -Lead 3d Artist, look dev, lighting, shading of CG car.
02:40: Fosters Farm Alien -Mental Ray -CG Supervisor, look dev, lighting, shading.
02:44: Sears Tools -Mental Ray -3D Artist, look dev, lighting, shading, textures.
02:53: Pepsi DanceTron -Mental Ray -3D Artist, look dev, lighting, shading, cloth sim.
03:01: Dish Network -V-Ray -CG Supervisor, look dev, lighting, shading of astronaut visors.
03:08: Harley Cages -V-Ray -CG Supervisor, textures, lighting setup.
03:15: Lexus Website -V-Ray -CG Supervisor, look dev, lighting, shading.
03:20: Toyota Numbers -Mental Ray -3D Artist, look dev, lighting, shading, animation.
03:23: Nintendo Moth -Mental Ray -3D Artist, look dev, lighting, shading, textures, moth modeling.
03:28: Toyota X -V-Ray -3D Artist, look dev environment creation of mountains, modeling, textures, lighting, shading.
03:38: Scion Spots -V-Ray -3D Artist, lighting.
03:58: Saab -Mental Ray -3D Artist, environment creation, camera projection/3d texturing.
04:04: Lexus-V-Ray -CG Supervisor, look dev, lighting, shading of city.
04:14: Day After Tomorrow- Renderman - 3D Artist, lighting and shading of buildings.
04:27: Stealth- Renderman -3D Artist, plane lighting.
04:55: Verizon Arena – V-Ray Artist. HDMI BOT, Look dev.
05:07: Halo Noble 6 - V-Ray - look dev.
05:14: David Guetta "Turn Me On" - V-Ray shot breakdown.
05:35: VES Mari/V-Ray ptex lighting workflow example.
06:08: The VFX Tour - Robot paint example in Mari.
06:25: The VFX Tour - 3D Environment creation example.
FX Guide Artist Interview:
Chaos Group Halo V-Ray interview for Method Studios:
VES ChaosGroup/Foundry event showing V-Ray/Mari ptex workflow:
MPC Los Angeles
The VFX Tour
Brand New School
Dominik Eulberg - Sansula (Max Cooper's Lost In Sound Remix)
Max Cooper - Harmonisch Serie (Original Mix)# vimeo.com/20053885 Uploaded 44.8K Plays 1,397 Likes 71 Comments
Uploaded 482 Plays 51 Likes 0 Comments