* Lightest of all teas
* Yellowish tainted liquid
* Sweet, very mild
* Tastes the least like "tea"
* Usually harvested in Spring
* Baby tea leaf buds
* Steep Time: 2-3 Minutes (steep to taste!)
For more White Tea info, check out White Tea Tips!
Pat's preferred whites:
* Silver Needle
Messed up making some Birds of Paradise Black Tea. Hard to do without any sort of steeper :\
Here I show the differences in bagged tea and loose leaf tea. As you may or may not know there are a LOT of them.
* Black is the color of the oxidized leaf
* Oxidation is at its greatest
* It is the darkest of all teas
* Comes from all different regions
* Has oakey, earthy taste to it (varies)
* Second most oxidized tea
* Between green and black in the spectrum
* Some leaves rolled, others left as-is
* Can "ripen" with age
* Works well with "natural," non-fruity flavors (Jasmine, Hibiscus, etc)
Everything from Teatorials.com :D
More stuff from “Teatorials”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.