Watch 'Sharing Life Moments with Members' to learn how your credit union's marketing strategy can be driven by life moments.
Every day your members are going through different life stages, and your credit union services can be effortlessly interwoven into these special moments. So how can you take that message and turn it into an action?
During the webinar, we will review tools and services that can help your credit unions turn these moments into an integrated content marketing strategy, and provide examples on how a more personal approach will help improve your business.
How to Use LinkedIn and Other Social Tools to Increase Sales is a great opportunity for partners to learn about the latest marketing trends and strategies from marketing innovator Luanne Tierney.
Jeff Mesnik, President of ContentMX, will interview Luanne and together discuss the importance of content, how technology resellers and integrators can leverage LinkedIn as a sales tool, and how to use social selling to increase sales of high tech services and products.
You will learn:
• What makes great content
• Why it is important to have an integrated content marketing strategy
• How social selling can be used to increase sales
• Why social media needs to be part of your marketing foundation and selling process
• How to embrace being authentic and how to leverage it in your content marketing strategy
• How to build your online influence with LinkedIn
Watch our webinar, 'Brand Marketing for Credit Unions' to learn:
- How to work with Google, much like a PR agency works with publishers
- The role of social media and how to use social media to initiate, engage, and create loyal customers
- Why email is a huge cornerstone to your content marketing strategy
- How to execute a content marketing strategy in a Dodd-Frank Act World
- How to create a content audit, and work to integrate your content efforts
Watch the webinar, 'Lessons from the Field: Enabling Your Channel to Sell More' and learn from industry experts Luanne Tierney and Jeff Mesnik on how to maximize your channel to increase sales.
Together they discuss how to engage your partner marketers and address what they can do to improve their marketing strategies. They will also share strategies on how to help your partners engage in social selling, how they can integrate their content efforts and will provide examples on how an engaged channel improves everyone’s qualified web traffic.
What will be covered:
- What your partners need to start doing to improve their marketing efforts
- How to engage your partners and help them engage in social selling
- Extranets, yes or no?
- Integrating content for web, newsletters, and social
- How an engaged channel improves everyone’s qualified web traffic
A few months ago Google made another update to their search engine with the algorithm update, Panda 4.0. With Panda 4.0, Google is once again taking a hard look at your company's website and the content that you are sharing.
Knowing how hard it can be to keep up with all the changes Google makes, we hosted a webinar on Wednesday, August 27th for technology marketers on the ‘Power of the Panda’. During the webinar, we discussed what changes Google has made, how Panda 4.0 affects how your website is ranked, and why Panda 4.0 is a positive for your marketing strategy.