Project I worked on at Big Machine Design. I was involved with compositing, C4D work for the logos, and AEP tool-kitting massive projects so that every team matchup/possibility could be rendered out of one AEP when run through a script at NFL Network.
Create stunning, high definition sports motion graphics in seconds with 25 templates spread across 5 intense broadcast-quality themes. Bring the fidelity and immersion of 3D motion graphics to your own sports broadcasts. Easily insert your own logos, pictures, videos and text. Change the color scheme and tweak the effects to complement the rest of your package.
- 25 unique templates spread across 5 intense broadcast-quality themes.
- Easily insert your own logos, pictures, videos, and text for instant broadcast-quality motion graphics.
- Includes 20 Magic Bullet sports film look presets
- Each template has its own custom SFX track integrated into the project timeline.
- There are two versions of each template: An AEP file for those who have the Knoll Light Factory plug-in, and an AEP file for those who do not.
- These templates were designed to appeal to a wide variety of sports broadcasters.
- You can quickly and easily: Enter your own text, logos, photos and videos. Change the color scheme of the template. Manipulate the Trapcode Suite and KLF effects.
- Each template has been created in 1080p at 30FPS.
- Each template has alpha channel transparency during transitions for easy compositing.
- Cinema 4D was heavily utilized, giving this pack a high fidelity edge which rivals current professional sports graphics.