Residential Electrical Contractor Engagement Sessions (RECESS) are scheduled for November and December and held across major Queensland towns and regional centres where possible, with Ergon Energy.
Ergon understands that not all contractors can attend the RECESS and for those that are unable to attend, Ergon also offered the material in a webinar format.
The RECESS sessions aim to build awareness and understanding about:
• compliance with legalities and business procedures
• demand management initiatives
• tariff prices and structure
• connection issues
• emerging technologies
• Queensland's energy future.
Greg Dwyer, QLD RECESS Manager, provides an update on important changes in the electricity industry, such as:
• Ergon’s centralised Dispatch Centre & new way of working together
• How to contact Ergon Energy
• Form A & B updates
• Inverter Energy Systems
• Trade Ally Network
• Tariff 31/33 Switching Trial
• Meter Access
• Property Poles
• Authorised Persons
If you have any further questions, please contact:
QLD RECESS Manager at Ergon Energy