• Start by lying on the foam roll supporting your entire spine. Maintain contact at your head mid-back and sacrum.
• Flatten your low back against the foam by stitching your ribs to your hips
• Press your hands together and drive them towards the ceiling. Do this 10x.
• While holding your hands out, carefully lift 1 foot at a time as if your are marching in place. Goal is to
lift each foot ~10x.
• Finally, place both hands on the ground and raise both legs as if you are sitting in a chair.
• Now “bicycle kick” your legs leading with the heel. Do ~10x on each leg.
• Maintain a comfortable natural breathing rhythm throughout this entire routine.
Uploaded 94 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
• Start by laying on your back with palms pressed into the wall.
• Once you have pressed your palms into the wall raise both legs (1 at a time) into the triple flexion
position (hips, knees and ankles @ 90 degrees).
• Slowly bring 1 heel to the ground and alternate right, left for a total of 5x on each leg you can work your way up to 10x on each leg
Uploaded 77 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
• Start on side with hips and knees bent to 90° and elbow directly under shoulder
• Bring hips forward (they should raise up)
• Perform 10x on each side.
Uploaded 73 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
• Start laying on your back, place the gym ball on your belly
• Press arm to arm and leg to leg while at the same time arm to leg and leg to arm. Basically compress the
ball in all angles.
• Once you have created global tension lift your head off the floor, visualize there is a scale under your
head and we want it to read 1oz.
• Now rock left and right, don't use momentum feel your core pulling you toward each side. Perform 5
deep breaths towards each side