This is my final thesis project. I created info-graphic, motion piece. My objective is to make Japanese people to think about that everything happening here in Japan, isn't that normal. So I created this video from foreigner's point of view, rather than Japanese people's point of view.
Both English and Japanese versions are available.
By the way, please don't call me racist, because I am one of short, small eyes Japanese.
ANALOG tells the tale of a machine traveling in deep-space which has as a primary function the preservation of a living organism: a man. Strange events with biblical analogies begin to occur, disturbing the machine and making it rethink it’s priorities. Watch the entire film here on Vimeo.
•QUIET EARTH - Design of Metropolis + Tron = Stunning trailer for Brazilian scifi short ANALOG
•Tool Farm - ANALOG trailer by by Ebbëto – Stanley Kubrick Meets David Lynch?
• PLANET DAMAGE - God’s zoo gone punk (Ebbëto – Analog)
- An Ebbëto Grafx production in association with RCS Design
- A film by EBBËTO "ANALOG"
- With FABIO NORAT and GIOVANNA VELASCO
- 3D technic/concept design - 3D animation - co-producer - 1st assistant director RENATO SBARDELOTTO
- Original soundtrack - sound design - audio editor RENATO JAW and RODRIGO BARALDO – SEMENTE CÓSMICA
- Music by GILLES ROSSIRE/OIL 10 and GENGIVAS NEGRAS
- Executive producer ELIM DUTRA
- Art Direction EBBËTO and RENATO SBARDELOTTO
- Makeup : RACHEL RAMOS
- Costume Design: Cintia Mafei
- Support : Nelson Glezer e Silvio Nachim from Construtora Atlântica
- Screenplay - Photography - 2D animation - Editor and Directed by EBBËTO