Editing gear :
- MacBook Pro 13,3 inches | 2,4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 4Go RAM | NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256Mo | 250GB SSD Samsung 840EVO
- 1TB My Book Studio from Western Digital
- 2TB My Passport from Western Digital
- 3TB My Book Studio from Western Digital
- Adobe Lightroom
- LRtimelapse (Thanks a lot for this magical software Gunther!)
- Quicktime 7
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects.
Music : "Guardians At The Gate" by Audiomachine (Access Denied dubstep edit)
This video explains the steps on creating a Dolly Zoom for a timelapse and incorporating a hyperlapse.
Genustech Universal Adapter Bar System - to hold the rails for the follow focus
CAMTREE Solid Gear Follow Focus - to zoom the lens out between each shot
Manfrotto 535 Tripod legs - has a half bowl mount which is important for a good hyperlapse
Sachtler FSB-8 Tripod head - has a half ball mount which is important for a good hyperlapse
LRTimelapse - For smoothing out exposure jumps as the sun went down
Adobe Bridge CS6 - For selecting photos when there was an exposure bump
Adobe Camera Raw CS6 - For giving the photos a look and matching exposure bumps
Adobe After Effects CS6 - Makes photos into a video file and smooths out shaky video.