Monterey California, August 2010: The Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid made its driving debut on
a closed road in Monterey California, just days prior to its appearance at the 2010 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance.
After being shipped over from Germany by plane, engineers handed the keys of the new 918 Spyder Hybrid to Porsche AG Design Chief Michael Mauer. The car drove under its own power which comes from the mid mounted 3.4 liter V8 out of the RS Spyder as well as an all electric mode which powers just the front
The project is a research and demonstration project of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) under the research program "Research for the Sustainable Development of Megacities of Tomorrow - Energy- and Climate-Efficient Structures in Urban Growth Centres" of the Federal Republic of Germany.
More Informations about the project can be found here http://www.future-megacities.org or here http://www.metrasys.de/
Produced by: http://www.crossdocs.eu
Transportation Management in Hefei, China
• Dynamic growth of Chinese cities with increasing levels of mobility and rapid motorisation
• Changing lifestyles demanding individual transportation and a growing number of cars
• Increasing fuel consumption leads to CO2 emissions and further negative impacts on the environment
• The infrastructure network is incapable
to cope with the rapid increase of private car ownership leading to traffic congestion
• Insufficient traffic management system
for dealing with growing complexities and greater demands for flexible control
To reduce energy consumption and CO2 production of urban traffic in megacities through a sustainable comprehensive traffic control system.
• Intelligent traffic management based on traffic flow analysis with Floating Car Data
• Development of models for the assessment of environmental impacts of traffic as a basis for informed decision-making and climate friendly transport planning strategies
• “Traffic Management” and “Transport Planning” best practice guidelines and manuals
• Finance options for sustainable transport
• Strategic design proposal for walkable cities
Koby Maxwell "Password" Music Video from the "DO IT" Album
This video is part of the soon to be release film odyssey "THE KOBY MAXWELL EXPERIENCE". A collection of very stylized music videos by Director Black Magic Tim that loosely connect into a narrative film about a bizarre day in the life of Koby Maxwell.
Director: Black Magic Tim
Cinematography: Black Magic Tim
Visual Effects: RVI MOTION MEDIA