In There IS Money Out There, Viken Mikaelian, along with Delia Perez, reveal how easy it is to go after larger gifts. Viken has 16 years of experience in planned giving and a ton of practical ideas — ideas he’s ready to share with you.
Planned giving is all about your mission. That’s right – CRATs, CRUTs, PIFs, CGAs and Bequests don’t really matter. Join Brian M. Sagrestano, JD, CFRE to learn how to use your mission to market your organization, and the planned gifts will surely follow.
The good news: it’s easy. The best part: you won't have much competition. Why? Because 1) marketing is proactive, and most organizations are reactive. And 2) mission-based marketing is unique to your organization!
Hosted by Viken Mikaelian from PlannedGiving.com, this 55 minute webinar promises to be both informative and energizing, with valuable take-aways for everyone. You’ll learn:
• How to use your mission to market your planned giving program
• How to use life-stages and generational cohorts to segment your messages
• Why bequests are out
• Why being slightly edgy with marketing pieces is okay
• How complaints can be a good thing
• Resources available to you to market planned gifts. For free!
Join us for a candid conversation with Brian Saber from Asking Matters. Brian has spent his entire career asking for money for non-profits, large and small. He’s also a self-described introvert. But he's mastered a fundraising technique that is surprisingly under-utilized and yet works like magic: Be yourself.
There is no such thing as the “perfect” or “ideal” fundraiser. And once you understand your own personal fundraising style, you’ll feel more comfortable asking for gifts and you'll experience greater success connecting with donors and raising funds.
This 55 minute webinar is hosted by Viken Mikaelian from PlannedGiving.com and promises to be both informative and energizing.
Here’s what you’ll take away:
• Play to your strengths when you make the ask
• How to make asking more comfortable and more effective for you.
• Hear Brian's story of becoming a fundraiser (it will surprise you!)
• Know you're not in this alone.
• A better understanding of your own asking style.
• Immediate next steps that will make a significant difference in your asking success.
Okay, so you've got a planned giving website. Now how do you get your prospects there? Join Viken Mikaelian and Lauren D'Ambrosio from PlannedGiving.com for a lively webinar packed with practical advice you can implement immediately.
Here's all you need to know about gift annuities. But what's the big deal?
In this webinar Dr. Scott Janney will demonstrate why gift annuities continue to attract loyal, and often non-loyal donors. He'll reveal the most important secrets for finding the best prospects, and give you the three simple pieces of information you need in order to be comfortable discussing this popular planned gift with donors, colleagues and your supervisor.