Kirk Kelley, Creative Director
Kameron Gates, Director
From an Original Story by Allan Turner and Kameron Gates
Awards & Screenings:
• Runner-up: Best CG Short 3DWorld Magazine - creativebloq.com/3d/cg-awards-winners-2015-revealed-111517613
• Screened in the Milano Film Festival
• Screened at the NW Animation Fest's 2015 "Best of the Fest" show
• Portland Film Festival: Screened
• Siggraph 2015 - Screened at the Computer Animation Festival Electronic Theater at the Los Angeles Convention Center
• Best Animation Award at FilmOneFest 2015
• 22nd Stuttgart Festival of Animated Film (ITFS) - Screened in Films International Competition
• Best Animation 2015 One Screen Film Festival
• Best Minute Movie at Animation Block Party in Brooklyn
• Short Film Silver at The Australian Effects and Animation Festival
• Audience Favorite Award at the California International Animation Festival in the category 3D Animation
• Ottawa International Animation Festival: Nominated Best Short Animation
• Screened at SPARK Animation Festival
• 41st Northwest Filmmakers’ Festival - THE GIANT ANIMATION AWARD
• Best Animated Short - Oregon Underground Film Festival
• Screened during Couch Fest Films - couchfestfilms.com/films
"It’s hard to think of a better way to spend seventy seconds than this. Enjoy." - Christopher Rauschenberg
Executive Producer: Lourri Hammack
Producer: Zilpha Yost
Production Coordinator: Jamie Pulliam, Julie Ragland, Evan Smith
Animator: Wendy Fuller, Kameron Gates, Greg Kyle, Chris Ohlgren, Allan Steele
Matte Painter: Don Flores, Kameron Gates, Saira Matthews
Character Designer: Kameron Gates
Environment Designer: Ian Abando, Pascal Campion, Don Flores, Joshua Harvey
Storyboard Artist: Kameron Gates
Technical Director: Chris Immroth, Terence Jacobson, Patrick Van Pelt
Modeling: Michael Berger, Chris Ohlgren, Allan Steele, Josh Tonnesen
Texture Artist: Jeff Gipson, Saira Mathew, Sari Rodrig, Josh Tonnesen
Character Set-up: Terence Jacobson
Lighting Artist: Thane Hawkins, Matt Reslier
Rigger: Terence Jacobson
FX: Rogerio Mendes, Karl Richter, Patrick Van Pelt
Watch as the whole world comes together in documenting the rise of One World Trade Center and One World Observatory. Now Open.
There are a million things to experience in New York City. This is the one and a million. SEE FOREVER™.
One World Observatory™ is located at One World Trade Center in the Northwest corner of the World Trade Center site and is bordered by West Street to the West, Vesey Street to the North and Liberty Street to the South.
Every day, between two and three thousand aircraft fly across the North Atlantic between Canada, the United States and Europe. Airspace across the North Atlantic is divided into six Oceanic Control Areas (or OCAs). These OCAs are controlled by Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) working at different locations in different Countries.
NATS, working with the IAA (Irish Aviation Authority), is responsible for providing the air traffic control service to the Shanwick OCA. The IAA service is provided from Shannon in Ireland, and the NATS service provided from Prestwick in Scotland (hence ‘Shanwick’).
The Shanwick OCA is the busiest of all North Atlantic Airspace regions. It is often referred to as ‘the gateway to Europe’ and around 80% of all North Atlantic Air Traffic passes through it, demonstrating the strategic importance of our Prestwick Centre and UK airspace.
This visualization shows Transatlantic traffic over a 24 hour period taken from a day in August last year and shows 2,524 flights crossing the North Atlantic, of which 1,273 pass through the Shanwick OCA. At our busiest periods in the Summer, traffic can peak at 1,500 flights a day passing through the Shanwick OCA.