There is a great story to be told!
For seven decades TB Vets with great humility and quietly behind the scenes, has:
• provided employment with health and social support to founding Second World War Veterans suffering from respiratory illness;
• offered all British Columbians a free community service key tag program for the security of returning lost valuables;
• donated Millions to the respiratory wellness of fellow British Columbians, from the youngest to the elderly;
• donated Millions for critical life-saving medical equipment;
• donated Millions to medical respiratory research;
• donated Hundreds of Thousands for respiratory therapists education; and
• instilled the values of community service in generations anew as Veterans’ Children and Grand-Children take up the torch.