Just when u thought u seen it all, think again, we come up with 8 montages from material that we gathered during our trip to Eindhoven for the Winterclash weekend.
includes a lot of material unseen in other WC2011 edits!
1. road to Winterclash 2011 - handheld timelapse from our journey to Holland
2. Eindhoven timelapse - two buildings in a timelapse
3. Please dont smoke in the skatepark - 1st montage from the event, some gooood tricks in here by pros and ams. we had over 80 gb of material to chop so thats a selection of all landed stuff.
4. Fritz - short clip with mr.P
5. Naturals - AB and Cosi shredin' on the short rail during the premiere of the Traitement
6. Slams - bails and fights
7. Good times - few moving postcards from the event and our stay.
8. Flashes - main blading montage with all the best tricks from the competition. Some hammers up in here!
After few months of waiting and preparations all trip got
filmed by me and Michal with 2 Canon 550d's. Big "Thank You" goes to Adrian and his wife for letting us use their cam.
Great weekend it was and We hope to repeat this trip with more gear next year!
now sit back, relax and watch how it all went down in Holland...
ps: BIG shout outs to Jojo and 999+ people who made this such a great event, exept the watered down beer and pouring crew...
tech. info: cameras used 2xcanon 550d, lens from canon and opteka, tripod, xgrip, edited it final cut pro, slowmotions done with use of Twixtor, color graded with magic bullet looks plugin. original prores file 16gb compressed to 460 mb...
Montage from various skateparks in Leicester Shire, UK. Filmed in 2010 by People who have been so nice to go and just do it, so THANKS! more fun sessions next year so get ready!
I just love the dirty color grade ( hmm, actually b&w ) I've used on the music video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApoWHz1GerI ) that I recently produced so with minor tweaks I've used it again in this clip. Couldnt stop myself.
Edited in FinalCutPro and color graded with Magic Bullet Looks.
To film this we used Canon's 550d with kit lens, 28mm f2.8 and Legria hf200 with Opteka fisheye. No tripod just the Opteka X-grip.
Slomotion done with use of the Twixtor, so clips were filmed in 60 frames/sec, too bad I had no idea that I will use this brilliant plugin, so there are few flaws in the outcome ( hidden below the layer of dirt and flicker, so maybe Ya wont notice ). Next year we will get better more prepared angles, more slomo baby!
we took the hf200 for a lil spin on the pool plaza in lesta, few tricks from that day, footage differs in quality with the stuff im getting with 550d so lets say this is last edit done with legria and 0.3 fisheye, ... enjoy!