This is a recording of a LibrarySite training for SCL, from March 3, 2015.
This video covers how Sonoma County Library can use Workbench Access.
This video demonstrates the following:
- how to assign content to editorial sections
- how access works when signed in as different roles
- how to assign users to roles (only available as a librarian user)
On the Resources views, the titles and images needed to be linked to the URL of the Resource Link field.
This screencast demonstrates how to make those changes.
This is a recording of the Sonoma County LibrarySite training on March 3, 2014.
- Branch content
- Menu system
This is a recording of a Sonoma County Library LibrarySite training.
- Review of content formatting
- Review of menu system
- Working with URLs/paths
- Publishing options
- Breaking content out into its specific chunks and how that works
More stuff from “SCL LibrarySite Trainings”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.