First [very quick] test of my Handy 35 (with Canon HV20).
Second test of Handy35 with Canon HV20. Using Pentax lens (most shots at f2.0). Excuse the shaky handheld bits.
Rabbit Rage, with numerous changes, such as:
- Overall colour scheme tweaked
- Reduction of visible dust particles from inside DOF adaptor
- Foot special effect more visible
- A couple extra sound fx
- A few slightly wobbly shots have been stabilised
- And more!
Another rushed test. Still need rails, but shows improvement with nicer focusing screen, and zoomed in a teeny bit closer to reduce vignetting.
Test of DIY vibrating adaptor (my 2nd - the first being a spinning adaptor). Despite this test being rushed, and very shaky (no rails and VERY cold out), I was pleasantly surprised with the result.
- Much sharper image than the spinning adaptor
- Much nicer bokeh
- Needs to be rotated a teeny bit (easily fixed)
- Wax screen has slight imperfection (top center)
- Vignetting (unlike my spinning adaptor, can only fit one condensor)
More stuff from “Bwanalux Pictures”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.