Native App or Web-App? Which technology makes more sense for marketing and distributing mobile content? This question has emerged often in the last year, a discussion not very likely to end anytime soon. At his Webinar, Mygazines' Chief Marketing Officer Randy Frisch will showed facts, gave examples and explained why a multiplatform approach is the best way to go.
Digitizing your content takes more than turning your publication into a plain old PDF. Marketers, publishers and other content creators must leverage design and technology to keep things simple, clean, fast to load and appealing to digital audiences.
Consider branding, font size, multimedia, pop-ups, layout, social media and other interactive tools. At this webinar, design expert Andrew Edgecombe gave tips and lessons on how to make your digital content truly engaging.
Learn how to integrate mobile into your current publishing strategy without duplicating your work load or investing more resources. From design to content preparation, enhancements and distribution... Save and make money with a cost-effective mobile publishing approach.
Did you know that:
- Today, half of the US population uses mobile media
- In August 2011, 28% of non-computer traffic came from tablets
- Half of tablet owners made or completed a purchase right on their tablet
At this webinar, Mygazines offered the latest stats on digital media consumption by Comscore and explained why a multiplatform digital publishing approach is the way to go.
Do you struggle finding ways to bridge online and offline audiences? Grow your digital audience with Microsoft Tags and 2D barcodes: an engaging and completely customizable way to connect users across platforms. At this webinar, Paul Cunnington, Director Startup Business Group at Microsoft, explained:
- How to and when to use 2D barcodes in your digital editions
- How 2D barcodes boost engagement
- Examples of successful 2D barcode campaigns
- Best practices for successful 2D barcode implementation
Did you know that:
- Mobile internet usage will overtake desktop internet usage by 2014
- 51% of Americans are aware of or have seen QR or 2D codes. This number jumps to 71% among 18-34’s.
- 5 Billion+ Tags have been printed since the January 2009
- There’s more than 100,000 active Tag accounts linking to interactive digital experiences