Seventy charities on neighbourly received various funding amounts over Christmas totalling over £52,000 from Starbucks. It's great to see a company support charities and initiatives all over the UK with such a diverse range of beneficiaries. The impact that this funding will have is so much more than just a £ sign.
To show your support for local charities and the great work that they do create a free account at neighbourly.com and follow your local projects.
Charities in the video;
1. St Columba's Hospice, Edinburgh
2. Dreamflight, Amersham
3. Radio Lollipop, Glasgow
4. one feeds two, Dunbar
5. Henshaws Society for Blind People, Manchester
6. NK Aces, Gravesend
7. The Booth Centre, Manchester
8. Forward Assist, Newcastle
9. UK Youth, London
10. Great North Air Ambulance , Darlington
11. Re:store, Northampton
12. St. Michael's Hospice, Hereford
13. St. Mungo's Broadway, Bristol
14. LOROS, Leicester
15. Live, Chester
16. Waverly Care, Edinburgh
17. Whitechapel Centre, Liverpool
neighbourly is a new platform for connecting community projects with companies who want to help. It helps companies find and back projects that mean something to them, all the while measuring the impact they are having. With neighbourly, companies can do well by doing good.