We were thrilled to work with Red Bull and UMTV on the graphics package for their countdown show 'Worldies'. With 30 episodes showcasing the most incredible moments in action sports, variety was key to keep each one fresh. Using abstracted visual cues echoing the sports featured throughout the show, we created a set of 15 Number Stings as well as the Title Sequence and In-Show Graphics package. This is a highlight reel of some of the number stings.
An insight into the minds of Nike’s three most influential designers and their custom NIKEiD designs.
For the first time, NIKEiD will be offering design palette’s curated by their designers: Hiroshi Fujiwara, Tinker Hatfield and Mark Parker.
Our brief was to bring this campaign to life. We happily accepted.
Working as part of the in-house team at ManvsMachine, I was responsible for the creative direction, design direction and elements of the design. After setting the concept and look for the rest of the Air Max Day campaign, it was my responsibility to implement this across the NIKEiD project. It involved being the main creative contact point with the client and the management of various creative teams.
Toca Me 2016 Opening Titles by http://www.thefinest.de, http://www.studioastic.com & Paul Taylor
The TOCA ME conference in Munich showcases stunning digital, interactive, print, web and motion graphic designers since 2004.
In 2016 we « studioastic, thefinest and Paul Taylor » had the honor to create the opening titles « PRESS PLAY » presenting
„We had a blast creating all the different sets in real life, adding digital elements and letting them interact. Thanks to all helping hands bringing the opening titles to life.“
CONCEPT : thefinest & studioastic
SET DESIGN: thefinest & studioastic
2D & 3D ANIMATION: thefinest
COMPOSITING : thefinest
DOP : studioastic
COLOR GRADING: studioastic
MUSIC & SOUND DESIGN : Paul Taylor
Fubiz Media is one of the largest online magazines in France that delivers a vision and perspective on the latest news about Creativity, Inspiration and Pop Culture.
For the launch of the new website, we decide to propose a real "Fubiz Creativity Room". Making Fubiz, a physical place where the art hosts. We divide the references and projects in the colour sections : Green is for Graphic, Pink is Photography, Yellow is Design, Red is Pop Culture, Blue is Video, Violet is Technology.
List of used items from real content of Fubiz Media :
- Yellow: Colourful Three Sided Shelves , Float in the Air Staircase
- Pink : Architecture and Kids Playgrounds Illustrations , Valet Stand Inspired by Italian Architecture , Wooden Lego Bricks, Cityscapes in Bricks Photography , Layers of Glass on Objects , Digital Patterned Design
- Violet : Wearable Concrete Jewelry , Polygonal Neon Lights, Dominik Eulberg “Die blaue Sekunde” Aether Cone Soundspeaker , Fun House by Marco Ripa , Neon Light by Minimalux , Apple Watch Ad, Tribute to Nike Air Max 1
- Green : The Present Clock, Ginkgo Acoustic Panels
- Red : Perspective Form Fluids, Room Collection Furniture System Hanger Set by Manuel Gomez Tamayo Contrepoids by Pool , Daft Punk – Lose Yourself To Dance