Can toast be a "best thing ever"? Obviously it can, when it's made in the greasy spoon diner fashion. Bacon fat, butter, and a golden sear make this toast the most delicious thing on the breakfast table.
See all my recipe videos here: Recipes
For licensing, email firstname.lastname@example.org
6 slices of bread
Any fillings desired
3 tablespoons milk
⅓ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Butter for your fry pan
Maple syrup, if desired
- Remove crust from the bread and then flatten it.
- Place about a teaspoon of each of your chosen filling, spread this out in a strip.
- Roll the bread up and repeat until they're all filled.
- Combine your sugar and cinnamon in a shallow dish and set aside.
- Whisk your eggs and milk, and dip the roll up into it.
- Melt your butter on your skillet which should be set on medium heat.
- Place your roll ups on your hot buttered griddle and cook all sides until golden brown.
- When browned, remove from the griddle and coat with cinnamon sugar.
- Drizzle or dunk in maple syrup, if you want.
Created by: Mark Cersosimo
Hands by: Crystal Diaz
Music: Avalanche (Star Slinger Remix) by Blackbird, Blackbird
Fiction. Beloze Produccions, 2009. Spain/Brazil.
Curitiba, Brazil 1992.
After work for more then ten years for a rich and lonely woman, her trustable lawyer take advantage of her sickness to have a whack at her fortune. To do that, he counts with the help of a mysterious gigolo. The perfect plan for a man without scruple makes real the revenge that he planed since he meet her. But his victory can cost much more than he ever thought.
Shot in the city of Curitiba, Brazil, KAN, THE ABYSS shows another Brazil, under a stage of power, luxury and vengeance. In this plot nobody get safe, not even the audience, challenged to get in a game where there’s no escape.