See all my recipe videos here: Recipes
For licensing, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2 cups frozen tater tots, at room temperature
1 ounce sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4-inch squares
6 slices bacon, cut into 1/3rds
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Cut tater tots in half, place cheese square in between pieces
- Wrap each tater tot and cheese square in a piece of bacon
- Cover each tater tot in the brown sugar, pressing to coat.
- Place tater tots seam side down onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, turn at halftime.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley.
Lurpak and Wieden+Kennedy are giving healthy food a bright and cheerful makeover with their new campaign for Lurpak® Lightest Spreadable, and they wisely brought in Dougal to help them spread the word. Fresh from an incredible year rounded off by his immensely popular 'The Long Wait' for John Lewis, Dougal lends his uniquely charming touch to a good cause: getting people to eat more vegetables.
Celebrating cooking in its most vibrant form, we're reminded that healthy food doesn't have to be boring. In fact, with the help of past collaborators such as editor Joe Guest and art director Andy Kelly, Dougal makes it look downright spectacular. There's also a catchy little ditty that'll stay in your head all day, with the stars of the show providing not only a riot of colour but musical accompaniment as well.
Watch the video, sing along and get chopping! But watch your fingers...
Prep your dough and get to tarting - this savory tart is another French Alsatian delight from my mother in law, Brigitte Helzer. Vegetarian optional - cut the ham if you'd like :) Music: "Cabin by the Sea" by The Diskettes