Based on a true story thanks to Sara Griffin. Voices by Tim Brown and Angela Stempel. Sound and music by Devin Anderson Wiley. Sound mix by Aidan Reynolds. Additional animations by Ana Mouyis and Tim Brown.
2018 FESTIVAL SCREENINGS
Ars Electronica Animation Festival, Linz, Austria
FILE Anima, Sao Paolo, Brazil
2017 FESTIVAL SCREENINGS
Sundance Film Festival, Park City, UT
Ann Arbor Film Festival, Ann Arbor, MI
Florida Film Festival, Winter Park, FL
Flatpack Film Festival, Birmingham, UK
RAW Film Festival, Los Angeles, CA
Montclair Film Festival, Montclair, NJ
Mammoth Lakes Film Festival, Mammoth Lakes, CA
Pictoplasma, Berlin, Germany
Annecy International Animated Film Festival, Annecy, France
Maryland Film Festival, Baltimore, MD
LA Film Festival, Los Angeles, CA
Animafest Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
Animatricks, Helsinki, Finland
Fest Anca, Zilina, Slovakia
Palm Springs International ShortsFest, Palm Springs, CA
FILE Anima, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Maui Film Festival, Wailea, HI
Lago Film Fest, Revine Lago, Italy
Anibar Animation Festival, Peja, Kosovo (Special Mention Award)
San Diego Underground Film Festival, San Diego, CA
2016 FESTIVAL SCREENINGS
Animation Block Party, Brooklyn, NY
Ottawa International Animation Festival (Salon des Refuses), Ottawa, Canada
Raindance Film Festival, London, UK
Krok Animation Festival, Moscow, Russia
CutOut Fest, Queretaro, Mexico
London International Animation Festival, London, UK
Animated Dreams, Tallinn, Estonia
A 35-year-old artist and filmmaker, Laurel Nakadate, who was born in Austin, Texas, to Japanese and American parents, probes the borderline between the exhibitionism, exploitation, and vulnerability of young women.
The self-broadcasted life of a young woman in London before, during and after a life-shattering event.
A film written & directed by TRIM LAMBA
Introducing CHANTELLE LEVENE
[FAQ: This film is entirely fictional and scripted; and we have no affiliation whatsoever with Charlie Brooker or the 'Black Mirror' anthology series]
- Longlisted for Best British Short, British Independent Film Awards 2017
- Winner, Best British Short, Danny Boyle's Shuffle Film Festival 2017
- Short of the Week, Best Film of the Month [Feb 2017] and Vimeo Staff Pick
- Best Experimental Short of the Year, Short of the Week Awards 2018
- Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, 27th Saatchi & Saatchi New Directors Showcase
- Featured on Snapchat Discovery via Sweet as 'Best of Snapchat 2017'
- Industry Panel Feature at London Short Film Festival 2018: "Millennials Changing Film Forever"
- Winner 'Best Short' at Momo X Samsung Fest 2018 Zurich
As featured on VICE, CREATORS, MASHABLE, DANGEROUS THOUGHTS, DIRECTORS NOTES, DAZED AND CONFUSED, AD-WEEK, CAMPAIGN LIVE and '4:3' BY BOILERROOM.