I have been itching to share this for a while now, and finally the project is no longer top secret! I did this for FCB Joburg, as a pitch concept for Sprite. I found out recently that they won the account! It was a real thrill to be a small part of their pitch. Had loads of fun with this.
I did all animation within After Effects using Element 3D. The fruit and bottle were modeled externally, then brought into Element and textured, lit and animated. Render time was 7minutes 26seconds
The track on this specific clip was what I used for my animation timing, and was not used in the end product. I liked the sound, so I animated to it. It worked, so I kept it on this upload. I think the track is from a Standard Bank advert. Kudos to them for an awesome beat.
Commercial done for Tiger Wheel & Tyre using shot footage and Element 3D v2 in After Effects. Not particularly proud of the comping in the first few shots, but loved the end result of the product boards and the end transition from the cityscape to the map.
Complete tutorial on how to create the opening shot from our KNIFE Teaser.
Learn how to:
- model the parts in Cinema 4D
- import, texture and animate them inside After Effects with Element 3D and Pro Shaders
- make your life easier with simple expressions
- light the scene
- create atmosphere with Trapcode Particular and Action Essentials II
- use Trapcode Shine to create a volumetric light effect
- grade and degrade the picture for a more organic look
- add chromatic aberration effects as a final touch