1. What do you do when your prayers go unanswered? What do you do when you've done all you know and still no answer comes? (Habakkuk 1:1-)
2. What burden drives your heart. (Proverbs 13: 12)
3. You need to ask where does the desire come from? Do you meet that desire with God, or does that desire drive you to despair.
4. There is no contentment, when you receive Gods desire in a situation. There is his passion, his fervency, his vision, and his desire.
5. If its his desire, it will take you to prayer. It will drive you to war in the heavenly 's. He uses his desire to spring forth growth and life in you.
6. In your flesh his desire is the battle ground, the place where God and Satan meet and war for your heart.
7. Praise the Lord for his desire, praise the Lord for the passion that drives you. Praise him and commit those desires to the Lord. (Psalms 37:4-6)
8. He uses this passion to bring fourth righteousness, and good judgement in your life. (Psalms 37:6)
9. STOP looking for the answer! Praise God for the desire. For to you it is the tree of life.
10. The answer is destine to come in God's time. It will be birthed when God is ready and not a second sooner. But if you let him he will use it to steel you. He will use that destiny to birth and build into you his strength. (Hebrews 10:35-36)
1. Instant gratification weakens our resolve..
2. The good things in this life come with perseverance in God.
3. To walk mighty with God, you must be willing to live confidently in the delay of God's timing, with unshakable faith regardless of how you feel about now's circumstance.
4. The peace of God finds those who will stand (nothing else) in his strength. Set aside the busy wastes of your day, and be in his presence. (diligently seek him)
5. God is only good, all that he is and does in my life is best for me. (expect his best)
6. Hope turns into faith, which releases God's promise and your destiny.
7. There is no down in God, those that continue steadfast on God's path, in the knowledge and wisdom of his desire for our benefit, will grow up in God regardless of the circumstance.
8. Heb 11:6 My God is good, he is and he rewards diligence, and faith.
9. Heb 10:35 Don't lose heart, Don't give up, and you will live in great reward. His best is all, (promise, trip, reward) and that is his will (destiny) for you.
10. No matter where you are on the trip, redeem the time, give it all to Jesus.