1. Tithe means a Tenth
- Genesis 14
- What was Abraham's response to Melchizedek
- Malachi 3
- How were they robbing God?
- How does God ask the people to test him?
- What is His promise
ACTION STEP: Begin Tithing
- Matthew 6
- A few things to note about giving in Matthew 6
- Giving was assumed
- Don't give to be recognized
- If you give to be recognized the only reward you will get will be the Recognition of others
- Luke 6:38 "Give and it will be Given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap."
ACTION STEP: Secret Santa
Giving is at the heart of teh Father. For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son.
ACTION STEP: Communion
A generous person towards God and people does not give to get, but a generous person is a blessed person!
1. Authorized Personnel
2. Attitude of Expectancy
3. Available Abilities
Matthew 7:7 Ask
James 1:5 Wisdom
Hebrews 4:6 Boldly Approach
2 Cor. 5:20 Spokesperson for God
Matthew 16:18-19 Bind & Loose
Luke 9 and 10 Power & Authority
4. Why don't we walk in our abilities?
Lack of Knowledge
We Don't Ask
EDC Mission- Lead people to experience their potential in Jesus everyday