One of the highlights of the Summit is this deeply interactive session where you’ll work with others at your table on a specific topic, hashing out best practices and things you’ve learned. At the end of the Exchange, leaders from each table will share their takeaways with the entire room.
- What do shoppers want from mobile consumer engagement?, 3cInteractive
- Successfully Building and Reaching Precise Mobile Audiences, Fiksu
- Location-Based Targeting With Beacons and GPS: How To Walk Before You Run, Mowingo
- UX Mobile Prototyping for Marketers, The Nerdery
- Mobile Privacy, Data Collection & Sharing and Risk Mitigation, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton
- You Have Mobile Ordering. Now What?, Tillster
- Getting More From Your Wi-Fi: Increasing loyalty & Driving engagement, Turnstyle Solutions
- Mobile Advertising, Wanderful
- Indoor Locationing, ZEBRA
Uploaded 14 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
With the focus on interacting and engaging the customer through multiple channels to provide a seamless experience, marketing and IT now have to work together like never before. Silos are coming down and digital teams are emerging to ensure that the organization is thinking mobile first and that mobile strategies transcend all channels. This panel of execs will discuss a wide range of issues including loyalty, payments, security, marketing and innovation.
* Eric Buckner | Sr Product Manager, Mobile | Sears Holdings Company
* Maryann Byrdak | Senior IT Director, Marketing, Retail Systems & Merchandising, & B2B Merger Integrations | Office Depot
* Jeff Gengler | VP, Business Technology | Papa Murphy’s International
* Robin Zebroski | VP, Digital Marketing | Taco John’s International | Lawrence & Schiller
Moderator: John Bianchini | GM of Product | Bluefin Payment Systems
Sponsored by Bluefin Payments
Uploaded 15 Plays0 Likes0 Comments
Hear testimonials from attendees, speakers and sponsors from the CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit, including Jennifer Bowser, Allstate; Devon Wright, Turnstyle Solutions; Tcheilly Nunes, Dunkin' Brands; Nick Fidler, Fiksu; Margie Kupfer, 3Cinteractive; Charlie Larkin, GameStop; and Justin Schaeffer, LevelUp.
Held Aug. 17-19, 2015 at the Sofitel Chicago, the CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit explored the many opportunities that retail and restaurant enterprises have for leveraging mobile and digital channels to build their brands, increase sales and improve customer engagement, experience and loyalty. Highlights included a keynote speech by Ryan Craver, a dinner party at Shedd Aquarium and many interactive workshops and sessions.
In this keynote, Ryan navigates the imperatives of the current mobile landscape while showcasing best-in-class examples and highlighting where mobile might be headed in the near and long term.
Ryan’s natural fascination with the intersection of retail and technology has led to a career of inspiring and leading retailers to be on the forefront of the evolving “connected retail” environment. Ryan enjoys tackling changing consumer dynamics and defining how retail organizations can leverage technology to strengthen their competitive position. He currently leads strategy and emerging brands for Lamour Group’s portfolio of global brands while advising several startups focused on mobile and adtech. Prior to joining Lamour, Craver was in charge of the core department store strategy at Lord & Taylor/Hudson’s Bay Co. and was a senior leader at Accenture, driving growth and profit improvement across multiple clients, including Virgin Media, FedEx and Best Buy.
Ryan Craver | SVP Strategy & Emerging Brands | Lamour Inc.