Here are 7 tips, to give you some more ideas on how to get the most out of your new B.R.A.N.D. Accelerator community.
1. Please give me your welcome introduction to the group, if you haven’t already. I want to give you a big introduction personally, so everybody in the group will see it and you can start building relationships immediately.
2. Like and comment on other people’s posts. Givers gain, so the more you support other people in the community who are posting, the more support you are going to get in return when you need help.
3. Post what you are up to or working on. The more insight you give the community into what you are doing, the more front of mind you will be when we are talking to your ideal client. Case studies or telling us about a special meeting you are having that day are a great way of getting this across.
4. Arrange calls, meetings or Skype calls with people in the group to introduce yourself. The more personal you make this experience, the more help you are going to get to build your brand. This will also help you to turn our list into your list.
5. Share your blog posts/articles in the group, so the whole community can benefit from your experience. Remember to add the call to action in your posts that ask them to share it. More shares = more exposure to your expertise.
6. Post your videos in the group. The more visual and interactive you make your posts, the more likely they are to be liked, remembered and your message repeated to other people that need what you provide.
7. Share links to your upcoming events, webinars and courses. You never know who needs your help until you let them know ☺
Enjoy and we will see you very soon. How exciting!!
Sammy & Miles xx