TEN Things an Entrepreneur should REALLY think about when Managing his Business
10. Get included in a business you don't know.
9. Depend on a psychic and anticipate the fate of your business.
8. Contract somebody who doesn't fit the employment.
7. Never take an interest in group exercises.
6. Stow away and never converse with outsiders.
5. Take after your conscience. Try not to hear them out.
4. Tell clients they are not generally right.
3. Leave everything to your staff. Try not to push yourself.
2. Don't worry about quality. Clients for the most part go for cheaper and outwardly appealing stuff.
1. Try not to trust in development.
I welcome positive and negative comments. Kindly share your own video too.
More stuff from “James Ruesch”
Heads up: the shoutbox will be retiring soon. It’s tired of working, and can’t wait to relax. You can still send a message to the channel owner, though!
Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.