Take a quick look at the new features included as part of Adobe Character Animator's Preview 3 release:
• Sticks let you add rigid parts to characters by drawing a line over them.
• Take Blending allows multiple performance capture recordings to blend together seamlessly.
• "Split Lip Sync Into Visemes" gives you a way to edit individual mouth shapes for more precise lip sync tweaking.
• With multi-touch support, you can control a character's draggable parts with your fingers on touch-enabled screens.
• Slow Recording options let you record performances at a slower speed for quicker, more nuanced motions at normal playback speed.
• Latched Key Triggers provide a way for keyboard inputs to do new actions, like make a smoke puff appear and turn a character into a werewolf.
• Head Turner Camera Control allows you to control a character's 5 different head positions with your head in a webcam.
Check out more tutorials here: http://adobe.com/go/chtutorials
Download a free trial of Adobe After Effects & Character Animator here: http://adobe.com/aftereffects