Incorporate this great full body exercise into your workout routine for tight and toned glutes!
Step By Step Guide
1. Place yourself in the basic push-up position with your arms in line with your chest and your legs extended outward.
2. Rest on the balls of your feet while bringing one leg forward to your chest and back to its original position.
3. Be sure your bent leg and hands carry the weight of your body and that you hold your head up during the back and forth leg movements.
4. Repeat the motion described in step 3 rapidly, alternating one leg forward and one leg back. This movement mimics the “climbing of a mountain.”
5. Repeat as many times as you can. Remember to inhale and exhale steadily during the entire mountain climber exercise.