BrightWork is a SharePoint-based project management application that includes a range of best practice templates that deliver immediate visibility and control, with the flexibility to evolve and mature as needed.
Do you ever know exactly how far you are in a project? Fortunately with Earned Value Management (EVM), you can get a close estimate! Watch this video recording and see how you can use EVM to determine a project’s status in SharePoint – the fast and easy way!
In this video you will see:
1. Top reasons why SharePoint is awesome for project management
2. Crucial components of project & portfolio management sites
3. How to track resources in SharePoint with configurable reports
Project Metrics, Program and Portfolio Views, Automated Reports & More!
Ever wonder how you can easily manage and report on project, program and portfolio information in SharePoint?
Join Scott Footlik of BrightWork, and see how your SharePoint site can be quickly extended with reporting capabilities to:
Manage projects with simple KPI's
Enter metrics from Microsoft Project into SharePoint
Manage across a portfolio of projects
Deliver program visibility
Automated Scheduled Reporting
The new and free Project Management Template from BrightWork gives you a coordinated environment to create and manage projects on SharePoint 2013*.
Join Jonathan Weisglass for a live walk-through on how to set up and successfully use this free template in your organization.
With this template you get:
1. Best Practice Template to Initiate, Plan, Track, Manage and Close a Project
2. Project Deliverables Including Goals, Tasks, Risks, Issues, and Documents
3. Discussions, Lessons Learned, Email, and Team Calendars
4. Project Status Reports, My Work, Metrics, Gantt Charts, Resource Reports
5. Optional Two-Way Sync to Microsoft Project Professional
*Runs on all versions of SharePoint 2013, including Office 365.