The Church Is:
A community that embraces mystery
A people of persistant prayer
A fragile group of flawed human beings
A band of travelers who navigate through change
A resurrection family that knows where the real power is
Speaking Pastor: Jeff Lucas
Scripture: Acts 11:19-26
Know the importance of church
Practice everyday confident witness
Contribute to a culture of encouragement
Have a mature attitude towards suffering
Share ongoing grace without fuss
Stay together in unity
Can I assume that God is at work?
Will I listen thoroughly to God?
God may spend me in ways I would never think of
The Holy Spirit comes upon them
Am I willing to see the God size story?
Will I rejoice with changes I could not foresee?
1. Is it true that some things never change?
2. How can I understand big picture instead of personal vengeance?
3. We must never give up on God for reaching someone
4. What is our response to persecution?
5. What if our greatest hour is yet ahead?