* Miller Brothers first played a basic live improv track of JUNK PERCUSSION & TOY PIANO TINES with MUSIC BOX... and then a live improv overdub of ELECTRIC STAND-UP AMPEG BASS & CIRCUIT BENT TOY GUITAR.... and then another live improv overdub with SLIDE LAP STEEL GUITAR & ELECTRIC TENNIS RACQUET GUITAR.
* Video Produced Directed Edited Shot by Bill T Miller
* Additional Footage and Still Photos by Sheri Hausey
* Assistant Video Editing by Ziggy Cat
@ Sound On Sound Studios - Wilmington, NC - July 2010
OrgyOfNoise.com --- Bill T Miller (BTM) tweaking in his Headroom Studios (Boston) back in 2003. This vintage Arp Odyssey Synthesizer (from 1974) was purchased by BTM in 1976 (used) and is one of the original WHITE FACE MODELS. Fun fact... ARP stands for Alan R. Pearlman the mastermind of ARP.
This BTM Orgy Of Noise clip appears on the Orgy Of Noise 2004 DVD, but has never been on Vimeo or YouTube until now.... SEE MORE from the DVD at: OrgyOfNoise.com/dvd/
* drum beat in background is from a bent albino toy drum machine.
* Video by BTM
* B&W Still Photos by Sheri Hausey
* THIS video is NOT a DEMO for the synth... the "SONG" is called ARP-O-MATIC and is just pure FUN.
ORGY OF NOISE - Live in Concert @ TT the Bear's in Boston/Cambridge on 10.30.08
Bill T Miller = electro tennis racquet & circuit bent toys & etc
Deftly-D = junk percussion & electronics
Karen Langlie = Wisteriax = cello & electronics
Ajda the Turkish Queen = voice & shakers
Special THANX to the CREW....
Monte McGuire - live sound
Geoff Chase - live recording
Kevin Pelrine - video
Andy Grant - video
Ed "Moose" Savage - video
Kevin Gannon - video
Bill "Des" Desmond - video
Sheri Hausey - photos
Jon Strymish - photos
Kelly Davidson - photos
Special thanx to SMITH and JONES of the band CRUSHES
and to ALL the people who made it out to the show.