Company85 ad featuring recent award wins, including UK IT Award as Best Small Supplier 2012.
Company85 is a technology consulting firm specialising in enterprise IT transformation, cyber security and storage/backup. Here, some of our people talk about what Company85 means to them.
The video rounds up Company85's progress during its first two years to the end of 2012, when it won the UK IT Award for Best Small Supplier.
A brief, lighthearted look at simple security precautions for staff using their own devices to connect to your corporate network. To find out more and for our free guides to BYOD, mobile and cloud security, visit company85.com.
In this brief video Company85′s head of marketing and research, Laurie Menear, presents an independent and product-agnostic perspective on securing data in the cloud.
- You must retain responsibility for security policy, not the supplier
- Third party certification is on its way – but it’s not there yet
- Your normal policies (e.g. access control, encryption) apply to your cloud service provider (CSP)
- You need to be able to audit multi-tenanted environments in multiple geographies
- You need to be able to get data back, move it and make sure it’s wiped
- You need an exit plan for your CSP