1. Haha, a prize for anybody who cares to count the Coug logos included in this video. ;) Mostly work footage, with a few personal adventures thrown into the mix: what life looked like in 2016.

    # vimeo.com/216103735 Uploaded 25 Plays 0 Comments
  2. Digital holiday card built to accompany the physical card that is commissioned every year by the president of the university. I was basically given carte blanche to try something new this year, and decided to try my hand at building a little 360 experience. Photos were provided by our staff photographers, and the font and aesthetic feel were established by the physical card designed by another member of the creative team, otherwise all other aspects of the video were created by me.

    # vimeo.com/214729101 Uploaded 11 Plays 0 Comments
  3. Motion graphics work from the past handful of years. 95% of the graphics used created by me, with the remaining 5% being modified Noun Project resources and one graphic built by a WSU designer.
    Muslic: "Milan" by Grapes (ccmixter.org)

    # vimeo.com/188486121 Uploaded 12 Plays 0 Comments
  4. Intro video for 2016 WSU Innovators lecture.
    Stormwater detox: How natural infrastructure can help save salmon

    I was responsible for the final editing and production of this video, and created the animated infographics (the watercolor fish and event logo were created by other University Communication graphic designers).

    # vimeo.com/180343481 Uploaded 60 Plays 0 Comments
  5. Video work from 2015. 100% DSLR (mostly with a Canon 7D). Very little football, b/c shooting action sports with a DSLR is really really hard, yo.

    # vimeo.com/162599806 Uploaded 24 Plays 0 Comments

Faves

Amanda Determan Plus

Personal favorites and highlights from my video production portfolio.
Check out my full Vimeo library (vimeo.com/detephoto) for more.

Browse This Channel

Channels are a simple, beautiful way to showcase and watch videos. Browse more Channels.