Highlights from the 2011 e-Crime Wales Summit that took place at Cardiff City Stadium on 2nd November 2011.
Delegates attending the 2011 Summit:
- Learnt about social networking risks and how to protect themselves.
- Found out how to secure their phones and tablets.
- Know whether their company data is secure if they move to cloud services.
- Are able to manage and respond to data breaches.
- Learnt how to protect their intellectual property and copyright.
- Shared experiences with other businesses facing similar situations to them.
- Found out what products and solutions are available on the market to combat e-Crime.
- Took home user friendly guides giving simple solutions to reduce risks.
- Assistant Chief Constable Matt Jukes, South Wales Police
- James Lyne, Director for Strategy & Technology, Sophos
- John Walker, Managing Director, Secure Bastion
- Nader Henein, Security Advisory Division, Blackberry
- Neira Jones, Head of Payment Security, Barclaycard
- Stuart Aston, Chief Security Advisor, Microsoft
- Rachel Knight, Head of Data Breach Services, Experian UK