This December, College Green will undergo a magical transformation into five nights of Winter Wonderland.
This dazzling event, from Bristol Media and the West of England Design Forum, will project festive moving images across the whole of the Council House, College Green and the Cathedral. Special treats include:
- Specially created films and animation by some of Bristol’s leading creative talent
- Content projected 400ft across Bristol’s Council House
- Spectacular lights by Fossil Optical across the Cathedral and College Green
- Nightly snow fall
- Festive winter warmers including Mulled Wine, Chestnuts and beers from Bath Ales
- Nightly live VJ finale from the world-renowned Anti VJ
TOR was a development programme for teams of young people and professionals working together as equal partners. Participants attended a series of workshops before developing their own film projects. This film was made collaboratively by the TOR group at a workshop on animation held at University College Falmouth in early 2008. Thank you to workshop leader Andy Wyatt.