Ginger Multimedia - Video Production Company near Reading and Swindon
gingermultimedia.com Ginger Multimedia is a video production company producing video for business. We are based between Reading and Swindon. Working in the B2B market place. Producing corporate videos for companies. We shoot company showcases,…
gingermultimedia.com Ginger Multimedia is a video production company producing video for business. We are based between Reading and Swindon. Working in the B2B market place. Producing corporate videos for companies. We shoot company showcases, testimonial videos, demonstration videos or how to videos, product videos, events, seminars and many more besides.
We specialise in producing videos for the corporate sector that will generate a good return on your investment. Sales videos deliver a consistent message every time you press the play button.
We also optimise the videos we produce so they drive traffic to your websites. We actively help you to market your video for maximum exposure. We will work with you to develop a video marketing plan that will bring you excellent results. Our studio is in Berkshire and has green screen facilities to enable us to drop any background you desire in behind you.
We are specialists in video compression with bespoke settings, this guarantees your video will look its very best when uploaded to the web.
Below are some of the types of video our clients commission us to produce.
1.Testimonial videos are very powerful and compelling for viewers. There is nothing better than a satisfied client telling the world how great your company is.
2. Product videos are excellent at showcasing what you sell and are proven to increase sales.
3. Company showcase videos are brilliant at giving an overview of your company, your people, services, products and key benefits for using your company.
4. Event videos to give people a flavor of what happened, to use to promote the next events and to educate the viewer.
5. Vlogs are a great way to keep people up to date with what is happening in your business and to promote any new offers or to spell out the benefits of services or products you offer.
6. Hotel video tours, these are very good at showcasing the experience people will have when staying at the venue, likewise these are excellent for spas, golf clubs, restaurants, and any company in the hospitality sector.
Why Have Video on your Website?
Because it can help improve your search engine ranking, enhance your website, attract links, increase site traffic, help sell your products and services and cut your costs.
By adding video your site is 53 times more likely to appear on the first page of a Google search. If your content is useful and relevant you will also find other sites will link to you, which in turn will bring more traffic to your site.
Having a professional video on your website sets you above your competitors and indicates you are a specialist in your field. It gives you extra credibility and lifts the perception of your company.
We all want Conversions.
The conversion rate of visitors is the number of visitors to your website that go on to buy your product or service. After watching your video your customer will be better informed and edging close to buying from you.
To learn more about how Ginger Multimedia can help you then please go to gingermultimedia.com