Meanwhile in Europe was very hot summer and I've decided to visit Iceland and cool down a little bit. Trip was so inspiring. Endless landscapes and vulcano creations really make you start thinking about yourself and the meaning of life. This time I've traveled just southern part of the Iceland so I've got a reason to come back and see this beautiful country in wintertime.
My tour guide was my friend Jure Breceljnik, who is now running a photo tour agency.
Check out his website and join him to make best shots of your life. blueplanetphototours.com/
Graded by FilmConvert
Music by Youth Lagoon - Afternoon from album Year of Hibernation
Half of this video is recorded on Canon mk III RAW with Magic Lantern Hack and on Lexar 1000x card.
I fell in love with Iceland, what a beautiful and magical place. Here is a time lapse shot during my trip, featuring beautiful landscapes, northern lights, icebergs, glacier lagoons and waterfalls.
Music licensed by Artist: Greg Dombrowski (thesecessionstudios), Track Name: Ash
Edited using Adobe Lightroom 5 and LRTimelapse.
Sequence Edited with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
Color Graded using Adobe Speed Grade
- Canon EOS 5D MarkII
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM
- Canon EF 24mm f/1.4L II USM
- Canon Timer Remote Controller TC-80N3
- SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash Memory Cards (90MB/s and 160MB/s)
- Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod w/ FEISOL CB-50DC
- Various Hoya Filters
- Magic Lantern
- First 3 shots from BlackMagic Pocket Cinema Camera. Special thanks to the very talented Enrique Pacheco.