Cool Crazy Creative Animation made by HKU Students(Utrecht School of Arts, Hilversum).
Calling for entries: INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CREATIVE Award 2014,
Organized by Knowledge Capital, Osaka, Japan
The International Students Creative Award is an international award contest for both Japanese and foreign university, graduate school, and vocational school students in the fields of art and information media.
Knowledge Capital’s mission is to promote “industrial creation, culture dissemination, international exchange, and human resource development”. The purpose of the International Students Creative Award is to discover and nurture the creative ideas and talents of today’s youth to enable them to become tomorrow’s stars on the world stage.
Selected films and the film makers will be invited to attend the award ceremony, and pre-event party in Osaka in November 2014, with free air tickets and accommodation.
Winners of the award could win prize money up to US$3000 plus other prizes. Your creative work would also gain great exposure at the event and in Japanese media, and media industry.
Last year, winners from Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Hong Kong, France, and Spain had joined us for a wonderful award event together with other Japanese student creators.
We are now calling for entries for this year’s INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS CREATIVE Award. Kindly download the application form and send it to email@example.com, together with any questions you may have by
AUG 19th 2014.
• Application form download: bit.ly/1qQgcTL
• ISCA Application Guide download: bit.ly/1qFDhXD
• ISCA Official Website: kc-i.jp/en/award/isca/
• Corresponding contact for overseas applicant: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For applicants outside Japan, please include a URL to your video when you fill in the Title. No DVD submission is needed at this stage.
• You may also submit as an individual instead of a school, kindly fill in the school portion to your best knowledge.
We look forward to seeing your creative works.
Overseas application correspondent