The PTI agenda of resurgence articulates the long neglected aspirations of our people and spells out the vision of a modern Islamic republic that advocates tolerance, moderation and freedom to practice the religion of one’s choice. We look to the future…
The PTI agenda of resurgence articulates the long neglected aspirations of our people and spells out the vision of a modern Islamic republic that advocates tolerance, moderation and freedom to practice the religion of one’s choice. We look to the future with hope and confidence as we set Pakistan on a course to political stability, social harmony, and economic prosperity for all.
The PTI is not merely a political party; it is a broad based movement that embraces the interests of all Pakistanis. A people whose cultural and ethnic diversities blend into common goals and aspirations for a just society based on a democratic culture and the rule of law.
The PTI is determined to provide a credible new leadership that can restore Pakistan's political and economic sovereignty through building a new bond of trust between the government and the people. Only through the active participation of the people can we collectively mobilize our human and material resources to forge ahead on the road to a confident and self-reliant nation.
Pakistanis crave dignity and self-respect. Any hope of recovery from the multifaceted crisis engulfing the nation remains illusory without reviving the self-esteem of the people and restoring their confidence in the political leadership. We can achieve this by following the Principles of “Unity, Faith and Discipline” as expounded by the Quaid-e-Azam.
PTI is committed to transparency in government and an across the board accountability. It believes in federalism and functional autonomy of the provinces, based on the spirit and fundamental principles of parliamentary democracy as envisaged in the 1973 Constitution.
Our strength lies in our people. Human development would thus remain our highest priority. Pakistan has rich and diverse cultures including those of the minorities. We must nurture and allow every opportunity for this diversity of culture and traditions to flourish.
Our family values bind our society. Despite the grinding poverty and injustice that beset us today, it is the structure of the family that provides the net that keeps the social fabric intact. The present dismal state of women and children in terms of their access to health care, nutrition, and education can not be ignored. Investment in women and children would ensure that the family structure remains intact and future generations are brought up in a healthy and secure environment.
Whilst establishing the rule of law and ensuring protection of human rights through an independent and honest judiciary, strive for the social development and economic prosperity of our citizens, especially the poor and underprivileged masses.
· Establish Pakistan as a truly independent and sovereign state that becomes a source of pride for our people.
· Strengthen state institutions to promote democracy and complete political, economic and religious freedom for the people.
· Provide an accountable and efficient government that ensures the protection of life and property of its citizens.
· Launch an Education Revolution to promote universal literacy and raise the standard of education in our schools, colleges and universities.
· Ensure the availability of adequate Healthcare services for all citizens.
· Highest priority to poverty alleviation through policies aimed at creating more job opportunities and enabling ownership of assets to the poor.
· A merit based system that provides equal opportunity for employment and upward social mobility for all, specially the working classes
· Create an environment which encourages the private sector to grow and create greater wealth and employment opportunities.
· End the VIP culture by setting an example in simple living and an austere lifestyle.
· Eliminate draconian laws that give unchecked power to Police and the Agencies or which limit the rights of Citizens.
· A self reliant economy which is free of dependence on foreign aid.
· Promote regional peace and strengthen our relationships with friendly countries.