- Shaded, lit, and rendered the CG Machine asset.
- Used 2D projection for paint work, render optimization and to create hangar background.
- Rotoscoping of female character.
- Keyed the foreground characters.
- Paint work on background hangar image.
- Multi-Pass Compositing and FX for final shot done in Nuke.
- Tracked each shot.
- Paint work including, wire, sign and reflection removal.
- Removed all of the actors eye blinks after each gun shot.
- Added missing muzzle flashes from each gun shot.
- Built the bullet hole assets then placed them into the scene.
- Blocked the sequence with multiple foreground and background plates.
- Tracked the shot.
- Removed foot from the background plate.
- Color corrected the background plate.
- Placed the CG wings into the scene using multi-pass compositing.
- Built the fire and smoke assets then placed them into the scene.
- Tracked the shot to provide a 3D camera.
- Create bullet hits and dust utilizing 2D assets and 3D tracking information.
- Replaced the background sky.
- Graded and color corrected the shot.