- SANFIC (Santaigo international Film Festival)
- BOGOTA INTERANIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
- L'Alternativa (Barcelona Film Festival)
- Munich Filmschoolfest Prizes (Germany)
- Tampere Film Festival (Finland)
- Art Film Fest (Bratislavia)
- Tel Aviv student Film Fest (Israel)
- Krakow Film Festival (Polonia)
- Festival de Cinema Latinoamericano de Sao Paulo (Brasil)
- Fresh Film Fest (Praga)
- Encounters Film Festival (Ingland)
- CON-CAN movie festival (Japan)
Shabat Shalom is my fourth short and it was filmed in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
The project was selected for shooting by my directing professors at the film university of Argentina (F.U.C.).
My idea was to develop a story that unraveled in a dinning room so I could solve the problems I had in the dinning roomscene in La fiesta del 35 (vimeo.com/1828636).
Being jewish, I felt the need to adress the topic of the Holocaust since my generation is the last one to be in direct contact with survivors. I wanted to explore the weight of the Heritage and the way in which it affected us.
La fiesta del 35 is my third short and it was filmed in Santiago, Chile.
The script won “proyecto 48” a reallity show from TNT Latin America where we had to produce, edit and film a short film in 48 hours. It was a stressing experience, but it was very rewarding and we learnt a lot.